How to cancel Shudder on Prime – Shudder is a subscription-based streaming service that focuses on horror and thriller films. AMC Networks established it, and it includes movies, TV shows, live streaming events, and podcasts.
The platform is compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, as well as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox One. While it is a popular streaming service, some of you might want to cancel your subscription on Shudder. In this article, we will tell you How to cancel Shudder on Prime. Continue reading for more information
How to cancel Shudder on Prime
Cancelling Shudder Via Amazon Account
People who utilized Amazon Fire TV devices to view Shudder can cancel their memberships at the following link:
- Navigate to your Amazon account
- Under the Manage menu, select Your Subscriptions.
- Locate Shudder and choose Actions.
- Click on View billing history, then on Edit payment details.
- Choose Cancel your subscription.
Cancelling Shudder Subscriptions in Other Ways
Using alternate means to cancel your Shudder membership is like to going into a haunted house—you do it at your own risk. You can waste valuable time and energy on endless email exchanges or trying to figure out how to stop Shudder on your device.
Cancelling Shudder Via Roku
If you have Shudder on Roku, follow these steps to cancel it:
- Sign in to Roku using a web browser.
- Navigate to My Subscriptions
- Locate Shudder and click Unsubscribe.
Read More: How to Watch March Madness in Canada
Cancelling Shudder Via Paypal
Those that signed up for Shudder using PayPal should terminate their memberships by cancelling the PayPal recurring payments:
- Go to your PayPal account and sign in.
- Select Settings
- Payments should be selected.
- Navigate to Pre-Approved Payments Management.
- Select Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the on-screen directions to complete the procedure.