How to Fix Ping in Valorant – Today I have an article that will guide you through the process to fix the high ping issue in Valorant Games.
You really need your ping to be as low as possible for the smoothest experience.
So today, I present to you How To Fix High Ping in Valorant.
All the steps are totally safe and won’t harm your machine at any cost.
Firstly I would like to give you some free advice.
Broadband connections are far more secure and consistent than Wi-Fi connections.
It means broadband connections are more stable as it has a direct connection with your machine.
So it will definitely provide you with much smoother and proper connections.
So use a broadband connection instead of a wireless connection. Let’s get started with optimization.
How To Fix Ping In Valorant – Fix Packet Loss
- In the first step, we’re going to change the DNS and clear the DNS cache on windows 10.
- And then click on the start menu and search for the control panel
- Click Network and internet > view network status and tasks.
- After that, Change adapter settings and now right-click on your activate Wi-Fi connection Properties.
- Select internet protocol 4 (TCP/Ipv4) and click properties.
- Check the “use following DNS server Addresses” and now put the values on the preferred DNS Server ( 184.108.40.206 ) and Alternate DNS Server ( 220.127.116.11 )
- Click OK and Close it. Now, open the command prompt with the administrator and click run.
- Please type “ipconfig /flushdns” and hit enter.
- You’re done with this step
How To Fix Ping in Valorant With Google Chrome
Even when you close your chrome browser the keeps running in the background thus it eats up memory and also uses the internet.
And then make your Game slow down and also make your ping higher.
So in this step, we are going to stop our chrome browser from running in the background.
- In the first, go to your Chrome setting > system > Turn this “Continue Running Background Apps When Google Chrome is Closed” Off.
- So this step is also done.
Now we’re going to do some little tweaks to improve our internet connection.
- Go to settings and then click update and security.
- Click on the Delivery Optimization menu.
- Turn off the “allow download from other PC”
- Click on Advanced Options
- Check “percentage of Measured bandwidth – measured against update source” and make limit bandwidth to 5%.
- Open run administrators using Windows+R.
- Type gpedit.msc and click OK.
After that, please go to administrative templates > network > QoS Packet Scheduler > Limit reservable bandwidth and now disable it.
Hit apply and exit it.
Lastly, open your game and go to settings. And then click on the general menu.
Scroll down and network buffering choose moderate. Now you should notice a significant change in your pain.
That’s all we can say about how to fix ping in valorant with 2 steps. I hope, this article is hopeful for you.