How to Get Wordle on iPhone – Wordle, a simple word game created by Josh Wardle, has gone viral. Wardle released the game on the web and told the New York Times that because it was a “labor of love,” he isn’t interested in developing an app version of it.
Wordle is easily accessible on the web, but the Wordle knockoffs that appeared on the App Store before being removed by Apple demonstrate that there is a demand for an app version. There is a way to get the Wordle by Josh Wardle “app”—it involves using a long-standing iOS feature, saving a web page to your home screen.
In this article, we will tell you How to Get Wordle on iPhone. It’s extremely simple to create, and once completed, the Wordle icon will appear on your Home Screen and App Library and function exactly like an app.
How to Get Wordle on iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and navigate to https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/
- Tap the Share button, which looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing up.
- On the Share screen, look for and tap Add to Home Screen.
- If you want, you can rename Wordle on the next screen. You can also double-check the URL to ensure it is correct.
- When you tap Add, the Wordle icon will appear on your Home Screen.
When you’re ready to play (or when you can, because there’s only one Wordle game per day), simply tap the green “W” icon on your Home Screen, and the game will begin. Best wishes! It’s not just Wordle; the App Store is a complete-shambles: Scams, knockoffs, ripoffs, and fake reviews demonstrate how badly Apple needs to clean up its act.
Read More: How to Close Apps on iPhone 13
How to Install a New Game
If you launch the Wordle web app on a new day and a new game does not load, try relaunching it. Don’t worry about your streak; it will be kept.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to access the App Switcher. Stop swiping around the screen’s midpoint. On devices that have a Home button, press it twice.
- You’ll see a series of “cards” representing the apps you’ve recently opened. Swipe to Wordle, then swipe up to delete it from the set.
- Return to the Home Screen by tapping anywhere on the screen, then launch Wordle.
How to play Wordles
Wordle only allows one game per day, and each day is assigned a number. On January 27, for example, Wordle is game number 222. Wordle itself does not allow you to play previous editions, but as Lifehacker reports, there is a website that does.
The Wordle Archive, created by Devang Thakkar, allows you to play older Wordle editions. You can access a specific puzzle using the site’s buttons, and you can even replay Wordles you’ve already solved. The Wordle Archive (dark mode on the left, light mode on the right) allows you to play previous editions of Wordle.
That’s all about How to Get Wordle on iPhone, as you can see, installing Wordle on your iPhone is quite simple. If you want to download Wordle on your iPhone, we’ve already provided links. We hope you enjoy playing your wardle when you finally get it!