How to Load Kodi on Android Box – If you’ve heard about the numerous advantages of using Kodi, you might be wondering how to get this one-of-a-kind service on your Android device. Luckily, the procedure is relatively simple.
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to install Kodi so you can start watching thousands of movies and TV shows right away. In addition, we’ll be answering some of your burning questions. Continue reading to learn how to load kodi on android box
How to Load Kodi on Android Box
If you want to convert your Android TV box into a Kodi streamer, converting your regular TV into a smart TV is an excellent way to do so.
You will gain access to a plethora of movies, shows, songs, and other content as a result of this process. There are two methods for load Kodi on your Android TV box. You can either do it through the Google Play Store or on your computer by sideloading the app.
Before we go any further, it’s important to note that Kodi can pose significant privacy risks to users who don’t use a VPN (virtual private network). This is primarily because ISPs (internet service providers), hackers, and other such entities may be inspecting your browsing data.
Read More: How to Block Spam Texts on Android Phone
Install Kodi from the Google Play Store
Almost any app you can think of can be found in the Google Play Store. This is by far the most straightforward method of accessing Kodi. Simply follow these steps to install Kodi from the Google Play Store on your Android TV box:
- Search for the Kodi app in the Google Play Store on your Android TV Box.
- When the app’s information screen appears, click “Install.”
- Kodi is now ready to use after installation.
Installing Kodi by Sideloading From a PC
If you don’t have access to the Google Play Store, or if you want to use a different Kodi version for whatever reason, you should think about sideloading the Kodi app from your PC. Here’s how it works:
- Navigate to “Settings” on your Android box.
- Select “Security.” Slide the slider from “Unknown Sources” to “On.”
- Accept the terms displayed in the dialog box by clicking “OK.”
- Then, from your PC, navigate to the official Kodi download page.
- Continue scrolling until you see “Android.”
- After that, a dialog box will appear asking where you want to save the file. Choose a location that you will remember.
- Connect the HDMI cable from the Android box to the PC using a USB cable, then wait for your PC to recognize the connection.
- Locate the downloaded file and drag and drop it into your Android Box.
- Connect your Android TV to the TV after disconnecting it from your PC.
- Once the home screen has loaded, navigate to the folder where you saved the Kodi file.
- When you double-click the file, Kodi will be installed in a matter of seconds.
Kodi is an excellent tool for streaming content directly from your phone or laptop to your television. You’ll be able to watch pretty much anything you want with the help of the Android TV box. What’s great about this system is that it’s relatively simple to set up.
Once you’ve installed Kodi on your Android TV box, you can begin streaming content. Not only that, but you may also experiment with the numerous options available to make your Kodi experience uniquely yours. Individual user profiles, for example, may be created to tailor your interests and demands.