How to Share Wi-Fi Password on iPhone to Android – In this article, we will explain to you How to Share Wifi password on iPhone to Android device by creating a QR code based on your Wi-Fi network settings.
Read More: How to Close Apps on iPhone 13
How to Share Wifi password on iPhone to Android
On the iPhone, first install one of the best QR code generators, which can generate a QR code based on your Wi-Fi network settings. When you scan the QR code with an Android phone, the settings are automatically applied to the device. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started.
- Locate the Wi-Fi settings for the network. You must know the SSID, which is the network’s public name, as well as the Wi-Fi password and wireless security type (such as WEP, WPA, WPA2, or none).
- This information may be available in your Wi-Fi router’s mobile app or on the router itself.
- Install on your iPhone a QR code generator that can generate codes based on your Wi-Fi settings. There are several apps that do this.
- After you launch the Visual Codes app, select Add Codes and then Tap Connect to Wi-Fi at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Name field, enter the SSID of the network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and select the appropriate security type (WPA is almost always the default).
- In the Label field, give this Wi-Fi connection a memorable name and select Create Code.
- Your new code will be listed alongside any other codes you create for other Wi-Fi networks on the Codes page. To view a QR code for an entry, tap on it.
- Start the camera on the Android phone and position the phone so that it can scan the code.
- When the Wi-Fi network pop-up message appears, tap it to connect to the network automatically.
After you done all of the steps above, you will be able to share your Wi-Fi password from iPhone to Android device.