How to take a screenshot in iPhone 12 Pro Max – The ability to take screenshots, that is, to record in an image what appears on the screen at that precise moment on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, is an extremely important functionality today in a mobile phone or tablet.
While there are applications that can perform this function, installing an entirely new app for a function as simple as this is the last thing any smartphone user wants to do.
However, you do not need to install any additional apps because it is built into the iOS 14 operating system. As a result, after taking the screenshot, you can save the WhatsApp conversation, Instagram story, Facebook photo, or video frame to your Apple device’s memory.
How To Take a Screenshot in Iphone 12 Pro Max
The iPhone 12 Pro Max, on the other hand, takes this to a whole new level by allowing the user to record a video of what’s open on their screen. As a result, they can record and save a video call, a story, a web page, or a segment of an internet video in their photos. In this article, we will tell you How to take a screenshot in iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Navigate to the screen that you want to capture.
- In your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, simultaneously press the power and volume down buttons.
- For a few seconds, the captured image will be minimized and displayed in the lower left corner of the screen of the iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you want to edit or share the capture, click on the thumbnail quickly before it disappears.
- If you click on the thumbnail, the screenshot editor will open, allowing you to edit, cut, draw, erase, add arrows, circles, comment bubbles, use the magnifying glass, and add text or a signature.
- As you’re finished editing the capture, press “OK” to save it to your iPhone 12 Pro Max’s photo gallery. It will ask you if you want to save it or delete it from the photo gallery.
- To send a screenshot from the iPhone 12 Pro Max, press the share button, select the app where you want to share it, and then press “OK.” It will ask for confirmation whether you want to save or delete the capture.
Furthermore, if you want to capture an entire web page in your iPhone 12 Pro Max, you should know that this method only works with Apple’s Safari browser.
Also Read : How to repair large cracks in concrete driveway
As a result, you must use the Safari browser to open the page to which you want to perform the complete capture with a scroll. Using the above-mentioned method, take a screenshot.
When the thumbnail appears in the lower left corner of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max screen, click on it to access the screenshot editing application. When the text “Full page” appears at the top right, click on it to see the full screenshot along with the scroll on the right of the screen.
Those are the steps on How to take a screenshot in iPhone 12 Pro Max. just carefully follow the steps that has been given above, and we will guarantee that you can take a screen capture in you iPhone 12 Pro Max. good luck on your attempt!